Saturday, August 15, 2009

3 Years Ago Today and Other Stuff

3 years ago today, I signed my separation agreement! I'm no closer to a divorce today than I was then. 3 years removed and the only thing that has changed is the level of resentment, disgust, and animosity toward him. Not a great way to raise daughter's when you can't stand the ground the other walks.

I don't see a divorce anywhere in the near future and that is just heartbreaking. It could happen, although highly unlikely. The man child does not follow the rules and is unaccountable for his actions and responsibilities. I could attain the divorce if I were willing to sign off on a certain situation, which I'm unwilling to do. As much I want this divorce and my association with him severed, I refuse to give in to his unwieldy ways of life and lack of responsibility in regards to what is right by our children.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really struggling as of late with various areas and happenings in my life. It is not a good place to be and one that I am so hoping to step away from sooner rather than later.

I find the struggles are affecting so many areas of my life and my blog too. I want to turn this around, so this is my attempt at doing so.

Life is what it is and I'm the making of my own demise or success. From here on out I'm accountable for me, living the best life in the only way I know how - with my heart!

MWAH!!!!!

3 comments:

Marcelle said...

Tammy you going through such a tough time, I've been throw divorce but it went so much quicker and I could get going with my life again..
Look after you, worry about you...the rest will follow.

Kristin said...

{{{Hugs}}} Tammy. I'm sorry your ex is still being such a buttwipe and you are stuck going through so much.

Pumpkin said...

As much as it sickens you, stand your ground if you believe you're doing the right thing! I wish life were fair but it is not so :o( I do hope that a resolution will come soon for you. ((((HUGS))))