Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Wonders of Watermelon

In my blog reading, I find some very interesting things. This is a most recent awesome find. Thank you Jenni. Copied with permission. Go on over and show her some love, too.

The Watermelon Credo is meant to be a starting point in generating a positive attitude.

W – Whatever you believe creates your reality.
A – Attitude is the magic word.
T – Together everyone achieves more.
E – Enthusiasm is the wellspring of life.
R – Respect yourself, as well as other.
M – Make commitments, not excuses.
E – Everyday can be a fun day.
L – Love is the answer.
O – One day at a time.
N – Never give up or become a victim.

As you can see in my recent postings, my life has been a bit off kilter. I discovered this Watermelon piece the other day and it's been flitting around in the back of my mind since.

I'm really working in my head to get things figured out and I'm going to carry this close to my heart as an added tool too.

Cute Boy and I are working more towards a common goal of happiness than I've felt in a very long time. It does my heart good and leaves the lingers of a tiny smile on my face at all times.

Princess is really struggling and that is the problem in the equation right now. I'm hopefully although not optimistic that will change any time soon.

On that note I'm serving up a delicious dessert of Watermelon for dessert tonight.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I really like that Watermelon credo.

Pumpkin said...

You've been on such a roller coaster lately. Take things slow.

Grace said...

Hey there, Tammy, how are you? Keep us posted!

P.S. I've been eating watermelon every night for the last week!