Friday, August 14, 2009

Exhausted


There are times when, as an adult, I think my life is heading in one direction and it charters another course. This pattern of uncertainty and questions is ever present again.

Never in a million years would I have ever thought my life would be where it is this very minute. There are situations around me that are of my making and those that are directly the result of others and their actions. I can be accountable for my own, which I am, but can only sit back and wait and watch for the actions of others to play out how they will. No matter the amount of hoping, wishing or want is going to do a thing to change their course.

Tomorrow is another day and what will happen may already be in motion because of actions taken today. I will face it the only way I know how, with an open mind and a ready heart.

A rock and hard place of my own making.

No comments: