Friday, June 29, 2007

Weight Watchers June 29

Weighed in this morning with a loss of 1.6lbs. I don't know how the heck I did it! I'll not look a gift horse in the mouth, because I certainly don't believe I deserve this loss. I'll take it though!

I had a very emotional week with more stress than I would prefer to experience again. As much as I've lost some weight this week, I need to be a bit more in control of my choices and find more time to work out even if in small doses.

Current weight is now: 131.2lbs

Friday June 29 - Food Journal
Venti Non Fat Chai Tea Latte - 5pts
Biscuit - 3pts
Mr. Sub 6" Turkey Sub -4pts
Dairy **(2)
F&V * (1)
Water ** (2)
Total Points 12

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I was rambling on about my weight woes and you didn't even tell me that you lost!! That's awesome (even though you don't think it is)...TAP TAP BABY!!!

Bev said...

congratulations on the weight loss this week, i really need to get to my local meeting , as i still havent had the courage to go yet, well done!!!

Velda said...

any loss is a good loss!!!!!!!!