Monday, June 04, 2007

Bang On, Baby!

My horoscope for today is bang on! I've been playing the 'tomorrow/today' game for so long now, I can't remember when it started. I know I need to make changes in my everyday life and apparently the horoscope guru knows it too!

There is a great deal of transforming energy in the air that you should harness and capitalize on. You may be a frequent fan of the diet that you start "tomorrow." When tomorrow comes and there is a huge meal of pizza, soda, and French fries in front of you, suddenly the diet once again starts "tomorrow." Use the powerful energy of the day to break out of these habits and make a real change in your life.

I'll do my best to keep you posted on my progress. I'm at my highest weight since last summer, this after getting to 123lbs. I'm so disappointed in myself. I used to be such a driven individual, up for any challenge and now I feel downright lazy with no drive to accomplish anything.

I want to change my outlook on this weight loss battle and my fitness goals. I look at things with a do it all or nothing approach. Not always good. If I don't run, I wont settle for a walk. A walk isn't as much, for me, as a run, but it is better than nothing! Thereinlies what has to change in my head to make the changes in my body!

Today shall be the day! A new day towards a new me. One meal at a time, one day at a time working towards a new me with a new and improved outlook and attitude!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with ya sweet cheeks...Me and you babe!!
Run tomorrow????

Velda said...

well I'm up for a walk ANY day, a walk is better than a sit right? lol ((hugs))