Tuesday, June 05, 2007

June Food

I'm going start an on-line food and fitness journal. I've started them in the past with the greatest of intentions to only let it lapse to a point of redundancy.

I will do my best to track back my eating and exercise for the month.

June 1 ~
WI 132.8 ~ my highest weight since as far back as I can remember. I'm disgusted by this, but something I really want to change. To change it, I must change my lifestyle.

Friday June 1 - Food Journal
banana - 2 pts
McDonald's cheeseburger - 7 pts
french fries - 5 pts
Tim Horton's cookie (3) - 12 pts (ouchie)
1/2 cup potato salad - 4 pts
bun - 3 pts
Non-Fat Chai Tea Latte - 4 pts
Grapes - 2 pts
Kashi snack bar - 2 pts
chips - 4 pts
chocolate bar - 2 pts
Water **********
Total Points - 47 pts
Activity ~ 29.6K walking at the Relay for Life

Saturday June 2 - Food Journal
Tim Horton's Cappucino - 6 pts
Tim Horton's Chocolate Dip Donut - 5 pts
Kelsey's Taco Salad - 12 pts (guessing. can't find values - no sour cream)
Licorice 2 piece - 3 pts
Pepsi - 1 pt
Water ****
Total Points - 27 points

Sunday June 3 - Food Journal
2 pieces toast - 5 pts
2 hot dogs - 16 points
chips - 3 pts
Water ******
Donut 5 pts
Total Points - 29 points

Monday June 4 - Food Journal
banana - 2pts
toast - 5 pts
pasta salad - 4 pts
2- Corona Light - 4 pts
potato salad - 4 pts
Tim Horton's Donut - 5 pts
Pink Lady Apple - 1 pt
water ********
Total Points - 25 points

Tuesday June 5 - Food Journal
Venti Non Fat Chai Tea Latte - 5 pts
banana - 2 pts
1 cup Captain Crunch cereal - 2 pt
2 tortillas - 4 pts
1/2 can tuna - 2 pts
1 cup shredded lettuce - 0 pts
1 tbsp Light Mayonnaise - 1 pt
PB and banana sandwich - 7 pts (worth every point, too)
Water ******** (8)
Activity - 3 pts 4.5K run
Total Points 23


Wednesday June 6 - Food Journal
Biscuit 4 pts (I really need to hit a grocery store)
Tea
Yogurt - 1 pt
WW Turkey Breast and Potatoes - 4 pts
Greek Salad - 4 pts
Chocolate Rice Cake - 1pt
Cheese String - 1 pt
Small Blizzard - 14 pts (d'uh)
Pepperoni Pizza, Dominos (2 slices) - 16 pts
Water ******** (8)
Total Points 45

Thursday June 7 - Food Journal
Tall Non Fat Chai Tea Latte - 3 pts
1 cup grapes - 1 pts
Ice tea mix - 1 pt (bleh)
1 cheese string - 1 pt
2 cups lettuce - 0 pt
catalina dressing - 2 pts
tortilla chips - 4 pts
Water **** (4)
Total Points 12

In summation, I had a great week. I did drink too many points and will try and change that this coming week! Mood indicator: Feeling great!

1 comment:

Velda said...

Good for you! Keep it up girl, you and me both, we'll do this!