Friday, June 15, 2007

June 15 WI and Food Journal

June 15 WI - 133lbs! Gross gross gross! I thought I was doing an 'okay' job, but as I know okay isn't good enough. I'm stuck at this up and down weight. I lose, I gain, I lose, I gain.

I'm going to attempt a different approach this week. I don't expect myself to stick hard core to it, but I'm going to do the Body for Life eating plan. It is healthy and something I've done in the past with some success. It is eating every 3 hours (speeds metabolism) and you eat 1 protien, 1 carb and 1 vegetable to a maximum of 6 meals. I don't hav my book with me, but from what I can remember I believe that is how it goes. With every meal you eat, you drink 2 cups water. I'm looking forward to trying something else, because what I have been doing is NOT working for me right now.

Friday June 15 - Food Journal
1 cup carrots - 0 pts
1 cup strawberries - 1 pt
1/2 cup cottage cheese - 2 pts
Non-fat Chai Tea Latte - 4 pts
1/2 can tuna - 1 pt
yogurt - 1 pt
apple - 1 pt
1 cup strawberries - 1pt
WW Turkey Breast and Mashed Potatoes - 4pts
WW Carrot Cake bar - 1pt
1 cup cherries - 1 pt
Water********(8)
F&V***** (5)
Dairy* (2)
Total Points 17pts

Saturday June 16 - Food Journal
1 apple -1pt
1 donut -5pts
1 baked potato - 3pts
1 tbsp light sour cream - 1pt
1 tbsp margarine - 1pt
1 cup caesar salad - 4pts
1 shishkabob - 6pts
1 slice of cake - 8pts
Water **(2)
Flex Points - 4
Total Points 29pts

Sunday June 17 - Food Journal
Grande Non-fat Chai Tea Latte - 4pts
Greek Salad - 6pts
1 cup strawberries - 1pt
Lemon Flakey - 5 pts
KFC 2 Piece meal with coleslaw - 24 pts ~ WTF was I thinking!!!!!!!!
Flex Points - 23
Total Points 40 pts

Monday June 18 - Food Journal
WW Whole Wheat Toast /w margarine - 2 pts
1 banana - 2 pts
1 cheese string - 1 pts
2 sandwiches
4 pieces WW bread - 2 pts
2 pieces light cheese slices - 2 pts
4 pieces ham - 2 pts
1 baked potato - 3pts
1 tbsp sour cream - 1 pt
Chicken Shishkabob - 5pts
WW Ham cheese sandwich - 3pts
Flex Points 25
Total Points 23 pts

Tuesday June 19 - Food Journal
WW Whole Wheat Toast - 2pts
WW Lemon Cake - 1pt
Turtles Chocolate Bar - 6pts (feeling sorry for myself)
2 small plums - 1pt
Total Points 10 pts


This week was a total waste. I developed an eye infection that threw me for a total loop! I struggled with so many things and the eating well just went right out the window. I can report that I did have a loss as much as I didn't expect it!

No comments: