Wednesday, July 04, 2007

America, The Land That I Love

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Although I'm not an American and I've never lived there, but visited many times I love America. I've been asked many times why I love America so much. I think it stems from many years, as a young child, spent watching The Price Is Right. I kid you not! I remember watching the show and seeing all the products offered as prizes, and even as a young as I was I would get so excited at the thought of going shopping in the states.

One of my biggest dreams realized was a trip I was able to take to New York City. It was awesome, not to mention the fact that I was able to watch my beloved Yankees in The House that Ruth Built! The only sad part of my trip was visiting Ground Zero. I would loved to be able to see NYC prior to September 11th, but that was not to be!

Happy 4th of July to all my American friends. Know from here, I salute you!

No comments: