Monday, July 30, 2007

Job's Tears 50 hours

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've been inspired to work on my stitching again. I've a photo of Love with a Capital L, but my camera is on the blitz. Photo will come later.

I've decided to work a rotation again after many months away. I'm going to work on Job's Tears for 5 hours then back to Love with a Capital L for 10 hours. I want to finish Love, as much as I've just begun it. I want to hang it in my bedroom. I think it is the perfect piece for my room to add to the softness and the overall mood of love I want to feel when in my room.

Off to put some much needed time to this piece.

2 comments:

Velda said...

Tammy , that's fantastic! I think that has to be my fave PV piece.....looking forward to seeing "Love with a capital L" -- it's so fitting right now eh? lol

Susan said...

PV as in Paula Vaughn, I'd bet... love her stuff, love this one. What's better then combining cross-stitch with quilting??!
Thanks for dropping by, Tammy. I appreciate your comments.