Saturday, November 25, 2006

WOW!!!!!!!

WOW!!! What a week. It has been only one week since my entry of 'A Year In The Life'. I was in such a place of peace, happiness and excitement for what tomorrow might bring. Now, in many areas of my life, I'm fearful of what tomorrow will bring! Living with a sense of fear isn't something I want to do, but who does?

I want to be motivated by what is good, not by fear. I will get strong but yet again, and face what is thrown my way. I have no choice in the matter. Things will be how things will be. I'm scared to death, but will no longer live in a place that isn't good for me. I need to know that what I do is right, even if not respected for trying to do what is right. I'm far from perfect, but I've always tried to treat others with respect, anything short of that in return is something I can not accept.

The ebb and flow of life is just that. I will ride this out with an optimistic view that tomorrow will be better. I'm still blessed with some amazing friends that support me through the drama of my life and for that, still, I'm thankful.

If a lesson is learned not all is lost. In this one, I've learned to appreciate what you have when you have it. You never know when it'll all come crashing down around you. I will cherish that kiss, the kind word, the hugs, the quiet times and not so quiet times.

2 comments:

_ said...

(((Hugs))) sweetie. You are an extremely strong person and you will persevere. Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

That's what I like to see! Bravo. You will be okay