Friday, May 28, 2010

Yikes

My first week back in the blog world and I'm doing okay. No pressure in the comment department. Just doing this to get this stuff out of my head. Although, to those that have commented - THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Weighed in this morning and it was an ugly happening. I'm hovering at a ridiculously high weight. In an attempt to not lose my noodle, I'll just remember I was this high before and I changed things. A gain of 2.6lbs is pretty much a colossal FAIL!!! I can change things again. Now, if that darn gym will just hurry up and open.

Speaking of the gym. They have been calling me about my personal training payments or something. I don't have a clue. I have to call them back today because by the sounds of it John is going to blow a gasket if I don't return his call. I've heard some rumours that the gym is about 1 month behind in opening. That would not be a good thing. I need the gym, like yesterday.

I have my half marathon 2 days from now. Yooowzers! Can you say freakin' out? I've not packed yet. I've not charged my ipod. I've not charged my Garmin. Nothing. Am I in denial?? You wanna bet I am! One of the girls that was to come with is not now. She has some things going on with her teenage daughter that is keeping her pretty close to home this weekend. She will be greatly missed! A good time will still be had, but without one. :(

Other than all the chatter above, I haven't much to say today. I'm off to guzzle water and find some vegetable to stick in my mouth. Not as much of that as I thought apparently.

Over and out! I'll be back on Sunday evening with a race update! If you're prayin' sort, keep me in mind on Sunday will ya!

MWAH

7 comments:

Syl said...

Tammy I didn't realize you were running your half on Sunday - SO AM I!
I will be there right with you girl. Let's do it together :-).
One little hiccup on the scale that's all it is my friend.
Go charge your ipod, your garmin and show that race who is boss.
You can do it I know you can.
Now I leave you with very powerful words, words that were left for me that will guide me on Sunday -
YOU DESERVE THIS!!!!

Bre said...

Good luck on Sunday! Just remember no matter what speed you cross the line - you have crossed the line! There is no hurry and if you have to walk, then walk! You get the same medal no matter what!

Jessica said...

I agree with Bre! Crossing the finish is all that matters! You will do great! Also remember that the scale is just a number; it is all about how you feel. You are such a great person, don't let a number control you!

Chiloe said...

Good luck for the marathon !!!

Have you tried to exercise at home? I can't afford a gym and that's what I do.

Glad you're back ♥

K-Pow said...

Ditto to what Syl just said.

Sadly I believe the new gym is set to open the beginning of August..sadness I know because I have to wait until them before I can teach my very own class!!

Sending lots of happy, positive, good luck vibes for this weekend....please, please, please let me know how you make out okay??

XOXO

jlmcclure said...

Good luck on Sunday! Can't wait to hear how you did!

Kristin said...

Good luck on Sunday! You can do it.