Thursday, May 06, 2010

That's All She Wrote

I've been giving it a quite a bit of thought lately and I think I'm about ready to shut down this blog.

The readership is not going up and hasn't had a new follower in months, nor much interest from readers. Most entries get an average of 2 comments. I don't post frequently and I've not found my niche in the blogging world. I will not slam how others do their entries, but with that being said, the most common entry in blogdom, is not my style.

I have made a couple amazing connections through my blog and am extremely blessed for that. As much as I would be honoured to have a large group of followers, and comments, I am more of a quality over quantity type of person. I'm more about making solid connections than being the popular one. This blog shows me that more than anything else. To those, who I have forged a bond and connection, I will continue to read your blogs, post and encourage you in your adventures and successes.

I was going to wait until after my 1/2 marathon to post my final entry. As much as I could do that, I just don't see the point in delaying the inevitable.

So, on that note -

Take care.
Be good to those you love.
Be kind to yourself.
You have it in yourself to be the very best you can be! Never sell yourself short!

~T

11 comments:

Syl said...

so sorry to hear that Tammy. I am sorry that I haven't posted comments more often. I enjoyed reading your posts and tried to post on topics that I could relate to.
I am sad to see you go and wish you nothing but the best.
I know you are going to blow that half marathon out of the water. Maybe you can send me an email and let me know how you did, maybe would could stay in touch. I'd love to hear about it!
Take care lady, and thank you for all your support and advice over the months!
I will miss you
Syl

Rebel In Ontario said...

I'm honoured to "know" you and hope that we will continue to stay in touch thru other means - you will at some point have to come stitch with me :-)
All the best,
Rebecca

jlmcclure said...

Sorry to see you go. I stop in to read every day, I just don't usually comment. I don't have a personal blog, to "follow' you either, but I have enjoyed reading your posts.

Lynette

K-Pow said...

I know its not a decision made easily, but just know that you will be missed!

With no blogging at work anymore I barely get time to read anyone's anymore.

XOXO

Grace said...

Hi Tammy
Well, what can I say? I guess...Great minds think alike... :-)

Let's keep in touch by email.

Take care - Grace

Sarah said...

Goodluck in your 1/2 marathon, sorry to see you leave blogworld. All the best to you!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you are not going to be blogging anymore. I read every post you write and I am going to miss you.

Chiloe said...

But me, I love you ♥

Chiloe said...

And don't delete this blog because otherwise, I'll come to kick your butt and I can assure you that you'll win this 1/2 marathon !!! :-D

Velda said...

I'm sorry I haven't commented as much as I should or have in the past, but I read each and every entry! Love you

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading your posts over the past year. You have a lot of courage and strength, and I wish you the best. :)