Thursday, May 06, 2010

That's All She Wrote

I've been giving it a quite a bit of thought lately and I think I'm about ready to shut down this blog.

The readership is not going up and hasn't had a new follower in months, nor much interest from readers. Most entries get an average of 2 comments. I don't post frequently and I've not found my niche in the blogging world. I will not slam how others do their entries, but with that being said, the most common entry in blogdom, is not my style.

I have made a couple amazing connections through my blog and am extremely blessed for that. As much as I would be honoured to have a large group of followers, and comments, I am more of a quality over quantity type of person. I'm more about making solid connections than being the popular one. This blog shows me that more than anything else. To those, who I have forged a bond and connection, I will continue to read your blogs, post and encourage you in your adventures and successes.

I was going to wait until after my 1/2 marathon to post my final entry. As much as I could do that, I just don't see the point in delaying the inevitable.

So, on that note -

Take care.
Be good to those you love.
Be kind to yourself.
You have it in yourself to be the very best you can be! Never sell yourself short!

~T

Post a Comment