I make no promises about this post. It will be all over the place as is the thoughts in my head.
Part of what I need to do is update my stitching goals. I have finally pushed my dear friend Velda over the edge. She got her head into my stitching rotation (love ya) and rearranged things for me.... you freaking Virgo you -- me too, I know! Apparently all my starts (startitis) has been driving Velda crazy. Who knew? I had no clue! Okay, maybe a little bit I did. Anyway, I'm getting distracted picking on V.
With Velda's help I've fine tuned my WIP list in hopes of seeing some finishes before the new year. The following is how things are going to go. I option the right to change my mind! No, seriously I will change my mind.
- Love With a Capital L - until I'm sick of it. Is that possible? I want this hanging on my wall by Christmas if not sooner.
- Hydrangea Harvest - 30 hours should finish this up
- Job's Tears - 30 hours should also see this one complete
- Wildflower Rhapsody - just started, but is a gift and I should get plugging away on it.
- Summer Breeze - I need for this to hang above my front door. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be living in my house (for various reasons) and this is a very emotional piece for me, so I really want it completed sooner rather than later.
- Halloween Fairy - This is such a small piece. What has taken me so long to complete it? Oh ya, all these other pieces!
- Enchanted Fairy - This one will be started around Christmas but will not be finished for ages, I'm sure of that!
Thanks V, for your help. I'm very much a scatter brain right now and need this as a distraction to keep me focused. Strange comment, but you get it right?
I want to tip my hat to Krista and Velda. I posted a couple days ago about challenging myself to walk, run or bike the equivelant of a trip to Yankee Stadium. No surprise in the fact in who is there pushing me forward, encouraging me and offering to help in getting my butt in gear, but the two of you. I truly do not know what I would do without the two of you in my life. By the time this is all said and done you might want to do away with me and I will understand if you do!
My head is racing which seems to always be the way anymore. I'm exhausted. Physically, mentally and emotionally, I'm drained. I have nothing left to give. I've a headache from Hades or rather a stress knot across the top of my shoulders, so tender it's not to be believed. I'm really starting to neglect myself as of late and on every level. I seriously need to step back from the ledge before I jump!
Off to stitch or read or both since I'm at work.