Monday, November 03, 2008

Housing Update


Here is the most recent pic of the house. It really is supposed to be of the house NOT the car. Nice car though eh! :) From this angle and distance you can't really see what I would love for you to see, the front door. It is much prettier than you can see from this distance.

Things are moving along. The electrician has been in and started running wires. The plumber is supposed to be in sometime soon.

There was a trip this weekend that saw me in Ottawa picking up cabinetry knobs. A couple hundred dollars later and that is one more thing taken care of.

I was holding out on posting this since it is my 500th post. I was hoping I would have my specialtly floss from the Cross Stitch Cupboard in Ottawa, but sadly that didn't happen. Cute Boy and I opted to spend time with his awesome neice instead, so it was for a great reason not to backtrack further in to Ottawa.

Anyway, I'm out of here for another little bit.

Love ya!

3 comments:

Bre said...

Congrats on the 500th post! The hous is really moving along - I love the cluster of windows in the front!!

Pumpkin said...

Looking good Tammy :o)

Congrats on 500 posts! Wow! I'm only at 337. LOL!

Kristin said...

Congrats on hitting 500 posts and the house looks good so far!