Thursday, November 27, 2008

Enchanted Fairy 35 Hours


Can you imagine? Another entry pertaining to stitching. I know there are some or one (Krista) out there that wants more substance to this blog. Enough with the books, music and stitching! I know I know! This is all I have right now, and even this is from last week, not even current stitching.

I hope to find my way back to myself and my days filled with more than working and being sick. I've been not feeling myself since Thanksgiving, so much so to the point that I've called in sick 4x since then. I've worked where I work for 9 years before ever calling in sick and now that I'm full time and have sick days, I've called in 4x. Is that a coincidence or I am just really suffering something!

I miss you all bunches and bunches. I am reading, but not always posting replies. That is nasty of me and I'm sorry.

Love and hugs,

~T

5 comments:

K-Pow said...

Thtbbbttt!!!!

On a serious note though..I hope you are feeling better and return to your normal, sweet, awesome self!

XOXO

Stitchingranny said...

Its your blog and you fill it with what you like - lol we dont have to read if we dont like what you write.

I hope you feel better soon, I too have been like this for a while now, just starting to recover and back it comes. It makes you feel so weary. Hope your health will improve soon.

Pumpkin said...

She stitches!!!! :o) Tammy, your Blog is your Blog and you do what you want with it. Hey, look at mine! I can go from stitching to farts. ROFL!

I hope you are feeling better soon. I know there are a lot of bad bugs going around :o(

Felicity said...

Like Helen says, you are writing this blog for you. Be yourself & enjoy.

I like the start of the fairy.

Kristin said...

Tammy...feel better soon sweetie. You've made a gorgeous start to this piece.