Thursday, November 20, 2008

158

What is that number you ask?

Is it my weight?

Is it a monetary value?

Is it my IQ?

That would be the number of stitches I added to Enchanted Fairy this evening. It has been well over a month since I stitched, so I figured it was high time I turned this train wreck around!

I was able to add 157 stitches in 1.5 hours. After such a long time away, I feel as though I've found my way home. Lets see if I can't build on this number and add something to it tomorrow night too. Now, wouldn't that be something! I keep this up I just might have a progress picture to share by the weekend.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Yay on getting some stitching done. I've totally given up at this point so you'll have to do some stitching for me. ;)

the Wild One in the DC area said...

Every little bit is good...was this at home or at work?? I need to pull my stuff out tonight.

Pumpkin said...

Good for you girl! I find this is a hard time of year to try and find to stitch. Every little bit adds up in the end :o)

Stitchingranny said...

Looking forward to seeing that progress pic.