Thursday, May 03, 2007

Chai Tea Latte Grande and sooo much more

As what I see becoming a very expensive habit and one that needs to be curtailed quickly, is an addiction to Starbucks Chai Tea Latte. Not only is this making a dent in my pocketbook, but also a lump on my rear end. It's not an all bad thing, this Starbucks addiction, I'm getting in some good reading too. Starbucks has The Way I See It messages on their beveridge cups. Today's cup, message #232, is awesome and more than true for so many people, myself included.

You simply can't make someone love you if they don't. You must choose someone who already loves you. If you choose someone who does not love you this is the sort of love you must want. -- Isreal Horovitz Playwright/Screenwriter, quote from his new play, The Secret of Mme. Bonnard's Bath.

5 comments:

Velda said...

hmmm...

I need a chai tea latte, NOW!

Anonymous said...

I just finished my non-fat, sugar free vanilla latte! I love the chai tea lattes as well! I was almost tempted to keep my cup from last week..the quote was great buy my "goldfish" memory has kicked in a I can't remember it :)

_ said...

Great quote! Glad you are able to get that reading time in while drinking your latte. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
I love the look of your blog. I think that's a great quote and you should post more.

Velda said...

me again, check my blog, you've been tagged!