Friday, September 17, 2010

Wacky WI and Life in General

It's been awhile -again! I have the best of intentions for getting here daily and sharing some little tidbit about my day. I think I just live such a boring life, why bother.

My life right now, since I'm still not back to work, consists of the gym and that is pretty much it!

I weighed in on Wednesday (new WI day) and I've lost 2.5lbs. I'm hoping to build on that number and get it a little bit lower still. My commitment to the gym has been good. I've been more than not and that is what is important to me. I gained myself 15 Activity Points for the past week. Yaaaaa me!

Things on the home front with the girls is status quo. Neither one of them are still really talking to me unless they need something. Princess needs the address for her health card to be mailed. Drama queen is just looking for mail and such. Oh the joys of being a disposable being in the life of those you love.

Cute Boy and I are doing well. Thankfully. If I had to add a tumultuous patch to the rest of the mental garbage I'd seriously flip a lid.

I am working on finding a personal happiness and mental balance amidst all the rumblings in my head. There are moments when I can see that I truly do love my life, or moments of it anyway. That is a great thing, I know because there were times when I was so bogged down with negative thoughts and hurt that I wasn't sure life would find it's easy flow. I know things never stay the same and that this life is about evolve, learning and growing, so those feelings wouldn't be a forever thing, but when you're living it - oh boy!

I will be back later (hopefully today) with a couple pictures of something I bought that is a great push in getting me to the gym. It is a gorgeous dress I bought to wear to Cute Boy's nephew's wedding and the wedding of a couple of people we play ball with. So unlike me, to wear a dress to 2 functions. Unheard of!

Until next time! Take care and lots of love being sent your way!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I can't wait to see the pictures of the dress. And, congrats on the weight loss.