Thursday, December 14, 2017

It's Been A While

Life has that funny way of getting away and catching up to you all in one fell swoop.

It's been ages since I've been here and I thought, the new year is coming and my life has changed so much, I thought what better time to rekindle an old love.

I have created many blogs over the past few years, so more specifically focused, but none of them clicked like this one did.  This particular blog was more about all things me.... no specific focus, just the dumping of head thoughts.  I loved it. I miss is and I'm back.

Do I have any followers?  Does anyone really care about what I have to say?  I'm no longer sure, but I'm here, baby!!!!  WOOHOO for me!  WOOHOO for you! :)

Stay tuned for all things Tammy, more posts coming soon!

Until next time,

~T xoxo

No comments: