Sunday, December 17, 2017

Habs For The Win

This book came to me via Habs 1909 points; free points for Habs games and contests.  Once the season ends you cash out your points for prizes.  Unbeknownst to me, my husband chose the same reward, so we had 2 books sitting around the house.  That translates to free money! 

I posted this for sale on my various sale sites and it was picked up tonight! $20 for the click of s couple buttons while watching a hockey game.  

My dog grooming envelope is now fully funded and I've split the remaining money between debt payments and new winter boots.  I am working at $100 towards the debt and $150 for the  boots.  Let's hope I can find the boots in sale. 

I am honestly surprised at the sales I've had this close to Christmas.  I love it! 

Until next time, 

~T xo 💞

No comments: