Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Beginning




So, no longer living in denial of the weight I have gained, I joined Weight Watcher's yesterday morning.

I didn't expect the scale to show a pretty number and as much I like being right I was hoping I would be wrong in this particular instance. No sirree. The scale read 10lbs more than when I last officially joined WW about 4.5 years ago.

I have read mixed reviews about the new program, but my first few days I really like it. It would be much easier if I actually had the calculator, but unfortunately I will have to wait until somewhere near to the end of March.

It has been a long time since I've truly felt accountable. It feels good to have some sort of structure and accountability to myself, my meeting leader and the scale. I look forward to the next couple weeks to see how and if my body will adapt to this new lifestyle. Things promise to be interesting if nothing else.

No comments: