Thursday, July 29, 2010

Catch Up of the Grumbly Kind

It has been ages since I've been here. I've thought about it numerous times, but just have no desire to put anything down in writing.

I don't know what is up with me, but I definitely don't feel like myself lately. There are so many times throughout a day that I feel manic. I'm up. I'm down. I feel like I have a handle on things. I feel like I'm a fake in the very next breath. I laugh one minute. Could cry the next. I'm driving myself absolutely crazy. My head just doesn't stop. As I sit here and attempt to compose an entry, I'm practically in tears. My throat hurts with the urge to stop the tears. I would probably feel better if I let them fall, but for what reason do I cry? I miss my house. I miss being home. I hate the things in my life that I've done that have put me here. It's just too much some days.

Cute Boy and I were discussing selling our house and building again, or buying a pre-existing house. That isn't going to happen. Long story (not relationship issues), that are now passed and no need to bother with the long drawn out saga of it all.

I'm still working my part time job. The month of August is going to be nothing but a blur for me. I think I have 3, maybe 4 days off the entire month. I am so sick of working working working and not feeling as though I'm making any progress whatsoever. It's as though I'm just holding steady. No longer accumulating debt, but not really decreasing the amount I'm carrying either.

Queenie is all paid up for college and that is a good thing. It was a touchy money month with getting her all squared away. That was another additional financial drain. I'm glad things are taken care of now, though. Help from her dead beat dad would have been appreciated, but that is not ever going to happen.

I've been doing a lot of reading lately. It is my escapism from the every day of my life. That has been an upside of working a lot. The part time job has a television with basic cable. That has been fun too. I've been all over The Real Housewives of whatever place. The is mind numbing fun. Great way to pass a midnight shift.

The eating/working out/training for 2nd half has been a non-event! I've not weighed in for 3 weeks. It wasn't helping my mental state, but neither does the muffin top on every single bottom I own..... augh!!!!

Maybe I should have stayed away from the blogging a bit longer. This nasty attitude of mine will scare people away. The people I want to read and comment will go, but not those damn blog spammers will be here to forever torment and torture. My word to them, although I know they don't read they just have some stupid computer program hitting blogs - KCUF FFO, would ya already. Do something constructive and positive with your time! Those stupid spammers would be the reason for the id word function and save to be approved option too. Sorry to those it inconveniences!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry about your stressful situation :(. Sending positive thoughts your way!

Velda said...

Grumbly is part of life honey...and we'll take you any way we can get you. Love you tons! oxox