Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Books, Beach, Beer, Boy and Bling

Okay, so I didn't get back to update on the Resolution Run on New Year's day! The reason is a very good one. 3 days after I was on a plane to the Dominican. Cute Boy and I booked a week long trip with another couple to escape the rigors of everyday life. The trip was just what was needed by all. All I wanted was to be surrounded by books, beach, beer and the boy!

The weather was fabulous. The company even better. Big news came out of the Dominican! Cute Boy and I came home engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There has been some talk of marriage in the last couple months, but I was not expecting this. Not at all.

Cute Boy and I now have to go ring shopping. That should be fun because we are no where near close on a price point.

I am so happy I can't even tell you.

Bring on the divorce from the first marriage and let the planning and fun begin.

8 comments:

Amy said...

I am sooooo happy for you!

Syl said...

I know how much in love you are with "the boy" and I'm so very happy for you!!

Amy said...

WOOO HOO! Congrats!

Kristina said...

Congratulations!

Rebel In Ontario said...

Sounds like a wonderful vacation all around! Congratulations on your engagement!

Bre said...

Congrats!!!

Kristin said...

I am so happy for you Tammy! CONGRATS!

jlmcclure said...

Congratulations!!!!