Saturday, October 28, 2006

'Awwww' is about the only thing that fits this feeling.

For the first time in a long time I feel such a sense of peace in my life. It seems as though out of nowhere this peace presents itself and surrounds me. I didn't see it coming which I guess makes it all the sweeter. Take one day at a time, however that day may play itself out, for one never knows what might be standing right in front of you, beside you, behind you or just over the horizon. It is the unknown that can frighten, encourage or simply fuel you to continue on when all hope feels lost. If I could teach a lesson it would be that, never give up hope. I'm glad I never did!

I thank you for all you are, all you bring out in me. The promise of tomorrow is sweet, the risk and thrill of today is more than I could ask. Whatever tomorrow brings, be it with you or without I'm thankful for every moment I've shared with you thus far.

1 comment:

. said...

:)