Tuesday, June 18, 2013

To Sow Is To Grow

My husband, bless his heart, created a flower bed at the front of the house for me. 

I've gardened only a small bit, but I know it's something I love to do.   I finally have a little garden that I can tend to and reap the reward of patience and care with the beauty of blooming flowers. 

My favorite type of garden is an English Garden.  I'm not sure I will be able to accomplish one of grandeur and one worthy of sharing on Pinterest, but I am certain of one thing, I will have fun trying. 



I am most excited about my Morning Glories blooming.  I'm not sure what, if anything I will get from them this year though. Weather in our area has been more rain than not.  I know I could do with more sun in my life, and I have to say my garden probably feels the same way.


No comments: