Thursday, August 10, 2006

Well the days are moving on

Originally posted Saturday June 10, 2006

Stitching
I've been stitching a lot more lately compared to the months past. I've been working on Elise's Day and Night piece, I'm not sure of it's proper name I just make my own name for it. This piece in particular has really inspired me to stitch again. Thanks, Elise.

I stitched on two of my own pieces in the last couple days. I worked on Giggles Boy today as well as a bit on Angel Proclamation. Both in honour of the Mirabilia SAL for this month. I'm not sure if I'll have enough for an update, but hopefully.

Life
Life is moving along. Quietly moving on which is good, bad and otherwise to be honest with you. I'm used to living a life always on the go and now that I'm on my own I'm not living that life. It is the lifestyle I miss more than I miss anything else, I think.

I have so much in my house/life that needs to be done, but I'm so exhausted I can't get the energy or desire to get it done. I get so frustrated with myself, it's not even a little bit funny anymore.

The girls are doing well, as much as I can tell. They tell me stuff, but only when they want (this is mostly Lillian). Lillian concerns me greatly. She is very much introverted and has such a skewed personal image of herself. It is way wrong from the person she is, but there is nothing I can do to out yell the internal dialogue (if that makes sense).

There is only a few more weeks of school and the girls will be relatively free for the summer. I'm really looking forward to having them around a bit more, but it will make life a lot more nuts for me, I'm sure.

The tone of this sounds whiney and I'm not in a whiney or blah mood, so apologies for that. Just the overwhelming thoughts of a single mother. I guess I'm still adjusting to this new place of mine.

Well, for now I will stop my chattering.

Happy stitching days to you all.

Love ya,

No comments: