Friday, August 11, 2006

Up a river without the canoe ~ WOOHOO!

Originally posted Tuesday July 11, 2006

Stitching
I didn't stitch as much today as I have in the previous 2 days, but I've hit my goal of 10 hours on Vicki's piece before an hour on Giggles. Vicki's piece is gorgeous. All in all I'm really happy with the amount of stitching I got done in 10 hours. There is a mistake in it somewhere and it's driving my batty. It has really altered the way I'm stitching it, but what's a cross stitch without a challenge somewhere along the way.

I'm really pondering starting Mira's Halloween Fairy. Once all others have their patterns and stuff in order I think I'll look at a SAT. Like I really need another piece in the long line of rotation pieces, but what the heck. I'm not hurting anyone, right? Right!

Life
How about I just get a life? I've not been doing much lately. I've been trying to clean the house a little bit a time each day. Seems to be working so far, but boy do I ever have to have a meeting with Mr. Clean. Poor neglected house. I stress about it all the time. The girls tell me not to worry so much, it's our house and we're fine.... so translate 'don't sweat the small stuff'.

I have someone coming to the house tomorrow to look at taking the canoe that is just sitting in the backyard. I don't know if I should be just giving stuff away, atleast not until the divorce is finalized, but again, what the heck. I'm so tired of my backyard looking yucky so the first thing to go is the canoe! WOOHOO!

Well, now that I've hit my stitching goal I'm going to take some time to read. I've not been reading much at all lately and really miss it, so on that note.....

I love you bunches.

Love, hugs and happy stitching to you

No comments: