Friday, August 11, 2006

Scrapbooking supplies, seriously????

Originally posted Monday July 10, 2006

Stitching
I've just put Vicki's FFF piece away for the night. I've logged another 3 hours 20 minutes on it tonight. If I keep this pace up I'll have 10 hours on it by tomorrow. I don't see that being a problem.

How fun it is to be logging this kind of stitchy time. How I love this craft. I thank my lucky stars for each of you daily and for not giving up on me not allowing me to give on stitching.

Life
I went and picked up the floss I needed today for 3 other pieces and I did a bad bad thing when I was at Michael's. I picked up scrapbooking stuff!!!! What am I thinking? I barely have time in my life for the things I have on the go now. Where in the world do I think I'll find time to scrapbook?

My life as usual is quiet. Absolutely nothing going on at the moment. I'm almost to the point where I'm bored to death. It's all work, housework, trying to spend time with the girls (that's a joke) and more work. As bored as I feel, I'm always busy, but it is busy work nothing much fun. I used to be filled with energy and stuff to do, now I'm always exhausted and constantly running. Hmmmmm, what's a girl to do?

Life is on an even keel right now, so I'll just enjoy it while I have it because The Lord only knows whats in store for tomorrow.

Hugs, love and happy stitching to you all.

No comments: