Friday, August 11, 2006

Flying fairies and the quiet life

Originally posted Saturday July 15, 2006

Stitching
I was able to put 3 hours 15 minutes into Vicki's FFF. I'm really having difficulty with an error in the piece and for the life of me I can not find it. Firefly fairies just about learned to fly today for real as I was soooo tempted to fire them across the room. I had to get out of dodge so to that end I moved to somewhere else in the pattern that I know is correct in counting and started there. Much less stressful that part was, let me tell ya. I can not for the life of me figure out what is off or where. It's like looking at a puzzle that you just can't get to fit properly.

I will make sure when I send this piece on that I do the best I can to try and explain the area or situation so as maybe the next person can hopefully figure it out. The error isn't so much the problem, as much as I don't want to compound on the error, not being able to figure it out makes me want to scream.

Life
Absolutely nothing going here today. I worked, as usual but other than that I did nothing much more than stitch. I spent some time with Lil, but Alyssa was pretty much gone as soon as she was out of the shower from work.

The girls are out for the night, so I'm here alone which is really no big deal. I'm getting somewhat used to it now. I have to ask though, when did my girls develop more of a social life than me? How pathetic!

Since nothing much going on in my personal life and stitching news is covered, I'm out of here for now.

Love, hugs and happy stitching to all.

No comments: