Friday, August 11, 2006

Stitching needle is a smokin'

Originally posted Sunday July 2, 2006

Stitching
I've been stitching like a fiend lately. Its happens that way with me alot. I'll get a lot of time logged than lots of time thinking about my stitching because I'm just too busy to work on things.

I've been rotating my pieces in smaller time increments than I normally do and as odd as it this is, its working for me. I've taken the time recently to organize my WIP a bit better and it seems to really have made a difference.

I'm hoping before the end of this month to have Giggles Boy finished. I've hit my projected goal of 3 hours this month and it's only the 2nd..... Could it be I'm going to have a completion in the month of July? Oh me, oh my!

That's all from me for now.

Love, hugs and happy stitching days to you

No comments: