Thursday, August 10, 2006

Prattling thoughts and nothing much else

Originally posted Friday June 30, 2006

Stitching
I've not been stitching these last couple days. This is sad because the SAT is over now, but I think all things considered I did a great job. I know I made great progress on a couple pieces and look forward to getting back to them.

I was able to work on 4 or 5 pieces this past month. This is something I haven't done since I've been alone. Huge accomplishment, that one is for me.

I've been giving a lot of thought to starting something new. I need another piece in my rotation like I need a whole in the head, but the temptation is getting the better of me. I'm fighting it, but that little voice is getting louder and louder. Someone turn down the volume.

I think thats all for me for now. I am, and I've said it before, but I'm going to really try hard to keep up on this journal this month. I feel so much better at times when I get things in writing, so that is my goal for the month. Bear with me if you will..... I might get boring or foolish with this thing from time to time.

Life
Things here are just moving along. Nothing much changing yet everything is so different. A few emotions from today just to give you an idea of how 'OMG' life is right now. I'm exhausted, bored, lonely, alive (and feel it too), apprehensive, anxious, disappointed and so much more.

This divorce process is just taking so darn long. I just want it over NOW. I want to move on with my life. I want to plan for MY future and do things for the girls and myself. I want to start paying on the mortgage and make this house mine. I would love to be able to have someone come in and help with the renovations, replace the stuff lost in the divorce... I just want to move on on my own right now.

Things with the girls is going okay. They're off on summer vacation thankfully. I love having them around more, not that they're with me much, but just the bodies in the house is kinda nice.

All things considered things are going well.

Love, hugs and happy stitching days to you all.

No comments: