Saturday, August 26, 2006

Keith Urban in concert

How do you top a day like this? Oh, I don't think that is possible as far as seeing performers. Seeing Keith in concert is something I've wanted to do for some time now.

Awwww, the dreams of little girls. This is one hot honey of a man! I've been fortunate to see a lot of live acts and seeing Keith Urban is a dream come true. There has never been an artist smile as much as Keith did throughout his concert. From his first song to his last you could tell he was having a blast.

I was able to enjoy the concert with Jane, Sam and Lily. It couldn't have been any more fun. Jane is such a huge Keith fan. As soon as I knew Keith was going to be in Syracuse I knew Jane and I had to be there. The only difficult thing and it wasn't really difficult just a bit uncomfortable was Lillian and Sam. The girls used to be best friends, but they have since grown apart and didn't talk to each other much at all. They both enjoyed the concert, but I think it was a bit tough for them. I'm surprised from all the clapping I did during the concert my hands weren't bruised like they were after seeing Garth.

A little disappointed because I have no pictures of Keith in concert. I hate being one to follow the rules! It was stated no cameras allowed, but people had cameras, but not me ~ NO, not me.

I did a bit of shopping while in Watertown (driving through) and Syracuse. I love shopping in the states. I think this stems from all the episodes of 'The Price is Right' that I used to watch as a child. I've always had a love affair with America and the American way of life so shopping in the states is always such fun!

What concert next? I'll have to keep my eyes open for some good hot act to catch sometime soon.

No comments: