Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hockey, hopes and who knows

originally posted April 3, 2006

Stitching
I worked on Robin's AOY Numbers piece today. I was able to get as much done as I had hoped. I logged about an hour so I did make progress. All things considered I'm not too far from finished, so hopefully I'll get this in the mail long before the middle of the month.

I'm doing much better this month with my stitching time especially compared to last month. If I keep at it I shouldn't have much trouble meeting my goals for this month and possible even surpassing them.

Life
Things in life are progressing in a comfortable if not a pleasurable manner. I'm at such a point of contentment it is hard to see the me of a few months ago. If it weren't for financial worries, I'd really have no worries whatsoever, at least not major worries.

I'm really getting anxious to get things with this impending separation agreement figured out. I want to move forward with my life and I feel this is slowing me down from doing so. I'm trying to be patient and let things take their course, but I'm not the most patient person in the world.

I'm going to an NHL hockey game in Ottawa in a week. It is with the girls, my cousin and her husband. I've never been to an NHL game before, so I'm stoked. It promises to be fun!

That's all for now. Things are really quiet, so I've not any very exciting news to share with you all. I try to spice things up a bit.

Love and happy stitching to you

No comments: