Sunday, June 15, 2008

Stolen Meme

Hope you don't mind Kendra

Where were you 10 years ago? June 1998...I would have clue as to where I was 10 years ago. Sorry.

Five things on your to do list for today - 1. cut the grass 2. round up garbage for pick up tomorrow 3. do a bit of laundry, not much to be done since Lily isn't home. 4. read some of my current book at bit later this afternoon/early evening. 5. stitch on Wildflower Rhapsody to hit another 5 hour spot.

Snack foods I like - vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and peanuts.

If I were a billionaire - Pay off debt, take a trip, invest for the future and buy a piece of land in the country and have my dream home built to move to once Lily is old enough to get herself around!

Places I’ve lived - In my current location and Tofield, Alberta for 3 months



No comments: