Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Little Tidbits

Took this from Velda -- take it for yourself if you want it, I love reading obscure things about other people - makes me seem a little less strange...(shhhh I heard that!)

What is in the back of your car?
a blanket


What color is your toothbrush?
blue

Name one person that made you smile today?
Pam

What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
getting out of bed

What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
working

What is your favorite candy bar?
Reese Peanut Butter Cups

Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes, and on the stage. Oh, KP how I love this memoryI

What is the last thing you said aloud?
Your welcome

What is the best ice cream flavor?
tiger tail

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Foo foo coffee

What are you wearing right now?
black dress pants, black sandals, a black, white and hot pink top

What was the last thing you ate?
toasted english muffin with melted havarti cheese

Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
strangely enough, no. - last week

When was the last time you ran?
Saturday morning, should have ran today and yesterday

The last sporting event you watched?
The Yankee ball game on Sunday

What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Butter caramel

Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on my space?
I don't do myspace

Ever go camping?
Yes.

Do you take vitamins daily?
No

Do you go to church every Sunday?
No

Do you have a tan?
No, but I wish I did.

Do you like Chinese food over pizza?
oh that's a toughie....I LOVE both

Do you drink your soda with a straw?
absolutely not

What did your last text message say?
It's been so long, I don't remember

Are you some-one's best friend?
I am and it is an honour

What are you doing tomorrow?
running hills, working and going to see Theory of A Deadman in concert

Look to your left, what do you see?
Pam

What color is your watch?
Silver, but it is broken. I was looking at buying a new one today - funny

What do you think of when you think of Australia?
traveling there and Keith Urban!

Do you use chap stick?
Sometimes

What is your birthstone?
sapphire

What is your favorite number?
2

Do you have a dog?
Yes

Last person you talked to on the phone?
A doctor

Have you met anyone famous?
No

Any plans today?
working and nothing else

How many states have you lived in?
None, I live in Canada

Did you go to college?
yes and dropped out... stupid move!

Do you dye your hair?
I have and I've highlighted too.

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
My job and the uncertainty

Last song listened to?
Son of the Preacher Man is playing right now

Can you say the alphabet backwards?
No

Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No, but will when Cute Boy and I move in together

Are you jealous of anyone?
I have my moments

Is anyone jealous of you?
Why?

Do you love anyone?
Yes

Do any of your friends have children?
Yes

Do you eat healthy?
I have my moments

What do you usually do during the day?
Run, housework and work.

Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Sadly, yes.

Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
yes

What color is your car?

Red

Do you like cats?
Yes

Have you ever been to Six Flags?
No

How did you get your worst scar?
being a silly little girl I was sliding on a wet surface hanging on to a crystal towel bar hung on the back of the shower/tub.

2 comments:

Chris said...

One of these days we really do have to meet.

Anonymous said...

What is Tiger Tail ice cream? I'm intrigued!