Friday, June 27, 2008

See What I Got Today?



My house is finally on the market. It isn't really as ready as I would like it, but being the perfectionist I am, would it ever really be ready? I doubt it.

I signed the papers yesterday about 12 noon and had a showing last night between 6p and 7p. That was nerve wracking since I was at work and couldn't do any last minute things. Stressed out I was!

I'm so excited I can't even explain it. I love my house and with all the wonderful memories of raising my children here, I'm ready to move on. I know things will not be easy for Princess, but I'm hopeful in time she'll understand the need for change and see the reasons this was a good and positive thing.

My horoscope for today is too much!


Are you remodeling your house? Are you thinking about moving? Expect a change of some kind in your living situation today. It could be something major, like a totally new house, or something as mundane as having someone move in or move out. Whatever it is, it should be a positive and welcome change, though you might need some time to get used to it. Change is inevitable. Don't fight it; go with the flow.



Happy days to you all.

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Good luck and quick sale to you!!!

Anonymous said...

Contrats I know how happy this makes you!

Deirdre said...

Hurray! I hope you get a quick turn around!

Chris said...

Congrats! Hope things go quick and smooth.

Pumpkin said...

Woohoo! That's wonderful :o) Maybe your horoscope knows something you don't...

Bre said...

Yay!! Hope it goes quickly and smoothly for you! Your horoscope is too much!!

Stitchingranny said...

Good luck with everything involved with the moving.