Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Wish

I wish for:

  • The smell of skunk. It is the 'real' sign of spring for me.
  • The snow to stop falling. I love snowmen. I don't want to be one.
  • A clean house. The renovation mess is upsetting my balance of clean and orderly.
  • Time to stitch. I miss the feel of the fabric and floss between my fingers.
  • An opportunity to sleep in. Sleeping later than 7:30a would be a small piece of heaven.
  • Time to spend with friends. An afternoon on Velda's couch is long overdue.
  • A book finish. It is mid-February and I've yet to finish a novel this year.
  • Peace around me. I've not felt a sense of peace in so long I can't remember when was the last time I've felt peaceful.
That's all. I'm off to enjoy my day with my peppermint tea not too far from my side.


4 comments:

Velda said...

we can do the stitch and the friend thing anytime...it's a very quiet week this week with baby girl gone -- just let me know when! I've got the chai ready :)

Chris said...

May all your wishes come true! Well except for maybe the skunk....do you really want to smell that?

Dani - tkdchick said...

I think I want all of those things too! Especially the snow thing!

Pumpkin said...

I love those wishes! I think we must have a lot in common. I knew there was a reason that we've been introduced ;o)