Thursday, February 28, 2008

Horoscope Hilarious

A desire to create something beautiful and yet practical might find you making a huge investment of time and resources into a creative project. You're always one to push yourself too hard, but don't do that today. You're likely to sabotage the very results you're trying to create. Your mind could be spinning too quickly, and you might not be able to focus. Slow down a little. It's OK not to get everything done at once.

I highlighted the hilarious points of the horoscope. Doesn't have me too pegged!

I'm off now to take pics of the progress from yesterday. There was lots so I'm super excited.

2 comments:

Velda said...

*giggle* no comment (particularly because your horoscope is my horoscope too lol --virgos rule!)

Pumpkin said...

Yup, somebody wrote that just for you! LOL!