Sunday, February 03, 2008

Dinner Plans

I'm serving up a big ol' serving for frog for supper. Anyone intested in joining me is more than welcome. You bring the wine and I'll take care of the rest. Frog is on the menu and the full menu.

Appetizer - Frog legs in place of the Superbowl food of chicken wings. Maybe for those that like a little more ritz to thier meals, I could make Frog Bisque.

Main Course - Frog Lasagna with a Ceasar Salad adorned with frog bits.

Any other ideas you have for frog food, I'm open to suggestions. This little critter must be anhialated once and for all. I'm tired of his presence in my life. I'm kicking butt and taking names. Frog is first in line!

I'm so frustrated with myself. I've discovered a major mistake in the bottom line of Love. I'm not sure how much time I put into that bottom line and I'm heartbroken at the thought of removing it.

Another thought for you to ponder? How is it I graduated from kindergarten with my atrocious counting skills?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the frogs. We all have our days I guess.

_ said...

As appetizing as those foods sound, I think I'll pass. But I would be more than happy to help you stamp out that frog from your house. I'm so sorry hon! I'm guessing it's not something you can fudge around? (((Hugs)))

Would another Cadberry egg help any??

Kathy said...

Sorry to hear about your visit from the frog. He has been here too. My big thing is "I keep forgetting that they call what we do "COUNTED Cross Stitch". This too will pass.

Velda said...

Okay let me reitterate, you suck at math lol...did you spurt your tea? Haven't we been over and over this? DO NOT count lol....I'm SO sorry sweetie...altho not so sure I could help you with frog menus, I'm gagging just reading..I think you need to talk to Lily lol

Sally said...

You can add my frogs to yours too! I'm sick of them!

Chris said...

Sorry, no frog recipes here. Maybe you can train that cute cat of yours to get rid of them.

Felicity said...

Sorry to hear about the frog plague! Here in Australia, you don't have to pass any grade to move on to the next one. Hence there are some dreadful numeracy skills out there in the cross stitch world. LOL

Pumpkin said...

Oh no! It does happen to the best of us Tammy. Remember, I have that HUGE pot and the more frogs in it, the merrier we all are ;o)