Friday, February 15, 2008

2 Days Until The Big One

I'm excited to report another major sport happening in my world. It is the kick off of I'm off this weekend with a list as long as your arm of things I need/want to accomplish. One thing that I will be doing, without doubt is watching all the action.

I'm hoping for a lot of this this year and would even be satisfied with a few victories thrown in. I'm a sentimental Junior fan. So if it's not Jimmie, I'm good with it being Junior taking the checkered flag.

I have to say, last night Cute Boy and I were flicking between CSI and the Dual race when much to my utter delight, Cute Boy said next year we should try and catch a Nascar race. I could have fallen off the couch I was so stunned. You see, Cute Boy isn't much of a Nascar fan, and struggles to keep the channel tuned to the race, so his statement threw me for a bit of a loop. Okay, a lot of a loop. His idea is, we try to catch a race and a Montreal Canadians game down in Florida at the same time. It will take some discussing and some planning to make it work, but just the idea of a Nascar race is more than I could ever imagine - OMG!!!!!!

For me, to have visited Yankee Stadium and then the possibility of a trip to a Nascar race, is more than this little girl's wildest dreams!

3 comments:

Pumpkin said...

That is very sweet of him Tammy! At least he shows interest in what you like and that means a lot :o)

Kathy said...

Cool, I always thought I wanted to go to a race too. Then I decided too many people and too loud. Probably better to watch on TV. I too would like to see Jr. do well. He deserves it. However, my favorite is Kasey Kahne, but with Carl Edwards and Tony Stewart as others I like too.

Deirdre said...

That's great that you are getting your dreams to come true and that you have a supportive man too:)