Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Gym Girl Rises To The Occasion

Stop the presses! Stop the presses! I made it to the gym today and the alarm didn't even go off. It didn't go off because I'm back in my bad sleep pattern. I was laying awake at 3:30ish and finally gave up at 4am and started puttering around the house. I had one load of laundry finished before leaving the house. How pathetic is that?

It was good to get to the gym although my triceps are killing me! I didn't take much distance off my totals to Yankee Stadium. I'm happy though because I broke in to the 400's, so as much as the numbers are small all together they are adding up.

February Total - pitiful, I know
Feb 27 - 2.7 KM
Total KM's to go: 489.4

That's all for now. I'll be back later with updates about my house and my stitching.

Talk later

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Woohoo...way to go!! Sorry you were up so early though. That's a bummer. Thanks for the update.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Way to go!!!

Chiloe said...

I hope with the gym you will sleep better tonight ;-)

Velda said...

Congratulations! Altho I think you can add some miles onto that total with all the running you're doing in your own house!