Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Go Yankees Go!



WOOHOO!!! The Yankees made the post season. I'm so happy I can't even tell you. It has been a summer of ups and downs as far as the Yankee go. I look forward to the next couple days to see if they can take the division from Boston or not.

It will be interesting to see if the Yankees can maintain the winning streak through the post season. There are a lot of youngsters on the team this year, this will be their first post season, under extreme pressure. How will it affect them? What will come of The Rocket? Will he be grounded or take flight in the magnificent way, only Roger can? I can't wait to see the dark eyed stare of Andy Pettitte because there is nothing sweeter to see than that menacing glare. Where do you begin when thinking of Joba Chamberlain and the impact he could have on the success of this year's post season? This kid is phenomenal.

I could go on and on about the players, but I'll stop there! My next concern is my work schedule. I always have to work 2p-10p when the post season starts and this year is no exception. Break a girls heart already! I will be checking with co-workers to see if I can't switch a couple shifts so I can catch a few games.

I live for this!

No comments: