Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Morning Weigh In


My WI for today! I'm really happy with this result. I have moments of trepidation every Friday morning just before stepping on the scale, so I'm really pleased with this week's outcome.

I didn't eat as well as I could have, but I never do. I'm not a perfect eater I just know I try to eat better than when I'm just shoveling it in. I consumed more pop this week than I normally do although I did also drink more water than I have in a very long time. My fruit and vegetable intake can always be better. All in all though it was a good week!
______________________________________________________________
September 7th - Start Weight: 134
September 14 - Current Weight 132.2
Loss - 1.8
Total Loss - 1.8

1 comment:

Velda said...

Congrats! That's so awesome for you, even if you did have a chocolate bar (I noticed you forgot to put that part in *giggle*)