Friday, July 04, 2008

Showings And More

No sooner did I hit enter button on my blog entry of yesterday, and my agent called with another showing.

Showing # 4 - This showing was being done by the agent, no client. The agent is looking at houses on behalf of her special needs client. I'm not sure what the needs are, but she wanted to see if my house could convert for her client. I'm never made aware of the impressions of the people walking through the house, so if the house is suitable or not, I don't know.

Princess didn't go too far since the agent told mine it was okay for people to be home. The agent did tell Princess that she liked the house, how bright and open it is. Good to hear. The house may not be right for this client, but maybe one of her other clients.

Showing # 5 - Is this morning 9:45-10:45am. Princess is not happy. She has to get up early and leave the house. This makes for a very snippy Princess! I went to bed shortly after getting the message last night because I didn't want to be around a grumpy Princess.

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm working 6-2's this coming week. I should be able to have some stitching to share in that time. I would certainly hope I do anyway! Seeing this really is supposed to be a stitching blog and lately is has been saga after saga.

~~~~~~~~~~
I weighed in today! Why in the hell do I bother? I've felt like crap these last couple days. I don't mean physically like crap in terms of being sick, but not liking my body crap. I knew it was going to be a terrible WI. It was! BLEH! Oh hell who cares anymore.

I've not run all week and I have a 10K to do in 2 days. I'll be doing it, albeit I'm not sure how the heck I'm going to do mentally. As worried as I am, I'm really looking forward to it. The challenge, the sense of accomplishment at the end is an awesome feeling. That feeling in itself should be enough to push me through my issues. Oh, I have issues alright.

Happy days to you all!

3 comments:

Bre said...

((HUGS)) Hon, I hope you do well on the 10K! Keep your chin up and your feet moving forward!!

Deirdre said...

((((((((HUGS)))))) I think it must be in the air. Just keep doing your best!

Pumpkin said...

The showings are coming left, right and center. One of them has to be a hit :o)

You're being to hard on yourself girl. ((((HUGS))))