Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Point Is

I'm in a bit of funk as of late. It seems to be going around. I'm not normally one to want to be like everyone else and this is no different.

I've not blogged in a bit on account of being in this bit of a funk, so as much as I'm going to blog now, I'm going to cheat a bit and do it point form.

  • I'm not sleeping well.
  • I'm tired.
  • My daughter's best friend's mother has been diagnosed with 4th stage uterine cancer.
  • This hits too close to home. I'm not dealing with this well.
  • I'm sick and tired of cancer and the fear it incites.
  • I've been feeling sick to my stomach for days and mild annoying headaches.
  • I am sick of working 2 jobs.
  • 2 jobs is making a small financial difference and I'm thankful for that.
  • I miss the sun.
  • The rain is not helping me feel any better.
  • My new running plan is going, but not great.
  • My life is good and I feel ungrateful with what sounds like a negative post.
  • I'm getting my hair cut and coloured next Wednesday.
  • Is it next Wednesday yet?
  • I want some quiet snuggle time with Cute Boy

That is a quick unload of the things floating in my head. I get like this from time to time. As quickly as it appears, something good will happen and I'll feel better. I don't get like this often and for that, I'm thankful.

No comments: