Monday, November 25, 2019

Begin Anew


The days come.  The days go.  What means most is what fills those days with love, life and hope. I've been a dog's age away from this blog and I've been thinking about rekindling my relationship with writing again.

I had an encounter with a patient in my place of employment and she blogs, and during a very short conversation about the importance of having that place to dump your thoughts, clear your mind, speak your truth and move forward, she encouraged me to get back to my blog. That conversation was less than a week back, and that the thoughts were still there, I figured now was a good a time as any to get to 'work'! 

I'm not sure where I will lead this blog and how often the content will be shared, but I know it is a void I want to fill.  This blog and those that commented made such a indelible mark on my writing, I figure nothing will be lost if I reacquaint myself with my blog.   It 's like visiting an old friend, snuggling in with a good book and a warm drink to pass away some time.

Me time = time well spent.

No comments: