Thursday, December 14, 2017

A Charmed Gift

I'm a little late to the party when it comes to Charmed Aroma.  That all changed today.  My mother-in-law brought me a Charmed Aroma bath bomb and I couldn't wait to relax and unearth my gift.


My love of pumpkin has now wiggled its way in to my Christmas celebrations!  SWEET!!

I never expected to get anything near as pretty as I discovered inside my bath bomb!


I love it! 

I don't know when I will ever have the opportunity to wear it, but I love that I received such a pretty bauble.  

Not only was the bath a wonderful way to spend a few minutes on a cold and blustery winter day, but to be gifted with such a pretty gift - priceless.  

Taking time to soak in the little moments that make a day special. 

Until next time,  

~T xo







No comments: