Sunday, March 02, 2008

February - March Goals

February has come to a close. It is a small miracle I survived the month. Okay, a flare for the dramatic, but I'm really happy it's over. I'm hoping March is a better month for me. Nothing major happened in February, just me being me. Stress out extraordinaire is what I am!

I didn't stitch as much as I had hoped, nor did I see the finish of Love With A Capital L. It wasn't in the cards for me to have it finished by the end of last month. That was my major goal for February. So much for setting goals. Ya, me without a goal to reach. I'm not kidding anyone am I? The frog paid more visits than I cared to host. I don't know what it is about him that makes him want to hang out with me lately. I'm not that nice a person!

February Totals
Love With A Capital L - 23 hours 30 minutes
Halloween Fairy - 1 hour

March Goals
Love With A Capital L - finish it!
Special Square - find one the right size, start and finish it!

I can't look much beyond those 2 goals right now. I've so much going on that my ability to stitch at home will be a challenge to say the least. I'm hoping to have things at a point in my home that I can enjoy it in a couple weeks. We'll see if I can't find some time at home to sit relax and just lose myself in my favorite hobby.

I'm off to stitch and read while it's quiet here at work.

Happy stitching to you!

3 comments:

Velda said...

If you need help with that square for you know who, call me on monday and I'll find something for you.

Pumpkin said...

I don't know if anyone had a good February. LOL! I can see you finishing Love this month. You'll have less on your plate :o)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Best of luck with your March goals!