Sunday, December 31, 2006

The End of One and the Beginning of Another

On this last day of the year I can't help but think back on 2006 with many fond memories and thoughts of personal growth, trial and error and many successes mixed in to keep life in balance.

I'm so thankful for all things that happened in the year that brought me where I am right now. There were times when I wasn't sure what was to come, but that just kept things from becoming boring or too normal. It was only the beginning of this year when I didn't have a clue where I was headed from day to day, I still don't really know where I'm headed now, but I can say with certainty I'm okay with wherever my life leads.

I'm in such a better place in one short year, a much better place than I thought possible. It is amazing when you just live life how sweet it can be. What is to be will be and I look forward to the adventure and experience of it all.

No comments: