Thursday, November 30, 2006

Spirit of Christmas

I've been working on this piece for 2+ years now. I'm nowhere near to finished, but I'm still plugging away. I've moved this piece up in my rotation to be my focus piece. It seems to be working, but only when I can find the time to dedicate to my stitching which isn't very often anymore. If it wasn't for work I'd never get any stitching done... how pathetic is that?! So without further adieu here is my most recent progress pic ~ 90 hours (forgive not cropping or cleaning it up at all).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying your updates on this! It's stunning

_ said...

This is such a beautiful piece. I'm glad you are focusing on it when you get the chance. It's going to be gorgeous when finished.

Jaime said...

this is a pretty piece...